- Do you ever find yourself grabbing for a candy bar or mocha-choca-latte in the afternoon to get your sweet fix and a little pick me up?
- Have you ever perused the chocolate or candy section wishing you could have a sweet treat but hope that there is at least something of nutritional value in what you are about to consume?
- When was the last time you tried to make a chocolate dessert at home and caved and had the Betty Crocker cake-in-a-box because you didn’t know what recipe to try and screw it… if it’s dessert is might as well be bad all around?
Then, after all of that…There is the cycle of guilt and sometimes beating yourself up because you know you didn’t really want to eat that piece of processed sugar chocolate cake but there was nothing else and no will-power…
I used to be there too…until I discovered a whole new way to bring sweets and chocolate into my life. Raw chocolate desserts are THE gateway into the raw food world and I am so stinkin’ ecstatic to bring this e.cookbook to life for YOU, compiled of all of my (and my friends, family, and all my raw food class attendees) absolute favorite stand-by chocolate desserts. Perfect for a little sweet pick me up, and individual sweet treat, or a night entertaining guests at home.
Every recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, corn-free, refined sugar-free… but trust me there is nothing taste-free about these.
Why should I choose these desserts over normal candy and sweets? Well sugar-plum, these recipes are simply whole foods, sheer deliciousness, and a plethora of superfood ingredients to give you an energy boost, improve digestion, enhance that dang libido, get amazingly glowing skin, and make you wonder how you never new about this small secrete to having your cake and eating it too (quite literally). No feeling tired or worn down after eating. No need to beat yourself up. AND no more having to go to the gym to work off that cupcake. If you are eating the nutrition instead of just calories, a whole new world of living is opened to you…if you’re ready for it…
In this amazing e.(un)cookbook you’ll find the following recipes…
- Moist chocolate cake (pictured to the right)
- Mocha Latte Ice Cream
- Choco-Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups (think Reese’s)
- White & Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Chocolate Frosting
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Love Smoothie
- Katie’s Secret Brownies
- Peppermint Bark
- Chocolate Macaroons
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Choco-Chili Truffles
- Choco-Mint Chip Shake (aka Shamrock shake)
- Decadent Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Sauce (Freebie Recipe below!)
- And many more…over 35 raw chocolate dessert recipes.
PLUS you’ll learn substitutions to make recipes your own, equipment/kitchen tools to get into your kitchen so you can keep this sweet healthy goodness around, AND the foundational ingredients for raw chocolate desserts and superfood add-ins to go with it.
Still need a sample of what you may be getting yourself into??? Check out the Freebie Raw Chocolate Sauce recipe below. You won’t question yourself after you taste a drop of it. I promise.
On to sweet goodness…
Raw Chocolate Desserts e.(un)cookbook – $17.00 USD
*NOTE: After purchase is processed, you will be directed by PayPal to a webpage where you must click “Complete Purchase” in order to be directed to the download page. If you miss this, no worries, you will receive a thank you email with the download page link. If neither of these happen, email the Rooted Wellbeing Team at email@example.com.
The Raw Chocolate Desserts e.(un)cookbook is a downloadable pdf. After purchase, you will be taken to a website link where the pdf will be available for immediate download. There is a color version and a black & white version for printing (if desired). No part of the Raw Chocolate Desserts e.(un)cookbook is to be shared – in part or in full – without written consent of Rooted Wellbeing. There are no refunds.
RECIPE BONUS SAMPLE
Raw Chocolate Sauce
Makes 1 1/3 cup
- 1/4 c. + 2 T. raw honey
- 3 T. almond butter
- 1/4 c. cacao powder
- 2 T. carob powder (or cacao powder)
- 2 T. water
- 2 T. cold-pressed, unrefined, coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
Place all ingredients into high-speed blender and puree until smooth and creamy (scraping down sides as necessary). Use immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
**Photos by Lindsay Hiatt of Snapshots of Home and Sarah Ripperger of Dixielane Photography. LOVE these ladies oodles!