- 1/2 c. blueberry juice concentrate (like this) OR 1 c. blueberries pureed in blender
- 5 whole lemons, juiced OR 1/3 c. fresh lemon juice
- 6 c. purified water
- sweetener of choice: raw honey, pure maple syrup, or stevia (to taste)
- Mix the blueberry concentrate or puree mixture with the lemon juice and water.
- Add sweetener (start with 2-4 T. honey or maple syrup or 20 drops liquid stevia), taste and adjust to your preferences. Too sweet? Add more lemon juice if too sweet. Add more blueberry concentrate if too tart. Add more water if too strong.
- Chill in the fridge, add ice and enjoy.