Makes 10 regular muffins, 20 mini-muffins
½ c. almond flour
¼ c. coconut flour
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. baking soda (aluminum-free)
¼ tsp. sea salt
1/3 c. raw honey
½ c. smooth almond butter
2 medium eggs (organic and grass-fed)
2 T. coconut oil, melted (cold pressed, unrefined)
1 tsp. pure almond or vanilla extract
1 ½ c. blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin trays (regular or mini) with coconut oil.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and sea salt in small bowl.
- In separate medium bowl, combine honey, almond butter, eggs, coconut oil (melted), and almond/vanilla extract, using spoon to blend fully.
- Add flour mixture to medium bowl and mixture together until no clumps remain.
- Gently fold in blueberries to dough mixture.
- Fill each muffin cup to the top (muffin will rise slightly but not as much as traditional muffins or bread).
- Bake 17 minutes for mini muffins or 25-27 minutes for regular sized muffins.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing. Muffins store fantastic in freezer for 2-3 months.