- 1 ½ c. almond milk (unsweetened, vanilla)*
- 2 heaping T. pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie puree) – add more if desiring stronger pumpkin taste and thicker drink
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground pumpkin pie spice (add more for stronger pumpkin flavor)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- stevia to taste (or 1-2 tsp. maple syrup)
- 1 tsp. slippery elm powder (optional – great for digestive aid)
*If using coffee – use ½ c. coffee and 1 c. almond milk.
- Heat almond milk on stove until boiling (or temperature desired). Remove from stove and pour into blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and cover blender lid opening with towel so as to let steam escape when blending. Blend for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a favorite shmancy mug and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!